9 Oct 2015

Pets

NAME            : NURAQMAR RUZKINA BINTI ABDUL RAFIYU'DDIN
ID NUMBER : PTM150709804



     Pets is an animal that we take care of them. I like a pets like rabbit, cat, fish and turtle. Today I want to story about my pets.

     When I was 12 years old, my dad bought me a present for my birthday. Guest what? My dad gave me a pet! My first pet is rabbit.The rabbit name is Snow.  Its name like that because the furs is white and fluffy.

     Snow very like to eat carrot. Snow will eat before I go to school, every morning. Everyday, after back from school, I will clean Snow cage and make sure the cage not smelly. I will brings Snow to clinic for a check up every weekend. I want to make sure Snow have a clean, healthy body and diseases free.

     When I was 13 years old, Snow have fall sick. I bring Snow to clinic. The doctor said that Snow have a infections and will not hold for a long time. Snow must stayed at the clinic for a treatment. After 3 days, the doctor said Snow became sick and can not hold anymore. Snow have dead on Wednesday at 3:30 pm. I am very sad because I felt like I loosed my best friend.

     I hope one day I will have a pet again. But, of course nothing can replace Snow. For anyone who had a pet, take care of your pet very well. Because if you do good to them, you will get agood things back.



 

Swaggy Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea