9 Oct 2015

My Best Friend

NURUL FAEZAH BINTI ABDUL AZIZ
PTM150709812




Hello and assalamualaikum to all readers. Here we met again. Today I want to share about my best friend ever that I had. Do you have a true friend? I sure do. His name is Hafizul. He is my truly best friend. He is always there for me. He knows everything about me, even my secrets. I can’t keep anything from him! He is the person who will help me when I am down and make me feel better about myself. I can’t imagine any better of a friend. I do love him very much.

Hafizul and I are always together no matter where we are. We go to the places like mall for watch movies and go to the beach and also attend wedding together. Together we go most everywhere! It’s hard to find a friend like that. You may just have good friends that you can count on sometimes, but to be dependable on a person and knowing there will there for you, it’s hard to find.
We have so many inside jokes that nobody could understand unless there were there, or if they were just us. Not everyone gets our stupid jokes, and they might think that there immature and childish, but together we make them funny and get a good laugh out of it!

He is the kind of person that I could never lie to. Even if I try to lie to him, he knows me so well. He is also knows all my expressions and how I sound when I’m hyper, frustrated, depressed, annoyed or happy. He is a friend that I could and never want to forget and lost!




 

Swaggy Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea