9 Oct 2015

My Brother and Sister

NADIA NABILA BINTI YUSAINI
PTM150709780

Siblings are like friends, but they are permanent. Usually brothers and sisters have a love-hate relationship. I believe that even though brothers and/or sisters constantly argue, there is a bond of leadership, love and friendship.Leadership is portrayed in each brother sister relationship.Most brother sister relationships have love. Even through all the constant rivalry, arguing and competition. You know you cannot live without them. I constantly argue with my brother, but when someone else picks on him or starts arguing with him I always stand up for him. I’m the type of person that says,” Only I can make fun of him!” What can I say? I love my brother.

My siblings meant everything to me, but over the course of the last two years, our relationship has slowly deteriorated. There were five of us altogether, but now I appear as an only child.

The group home that we went to forever changed our relationship. Nothing has been the same. I see them and it feels like I don’t even know them at all. I raised my little sister from infancy and I see her now and she’s almost a stranger to me. Everything or at least most of it—is out of my control. Our visits are limited. At one point, I couldn’t even talk to any of them at all. There would be times when we would have meetings, but no one would talk because it became so awkward since we were so far apart. Someday I would like to know if my siblings have overcome the past, but I don’t think I’m quite ready for that yet. I think it’s time for me to step out of the “mother” role and become the sister I was meant to be.
My relationship with my siblings isn’t the greatest. We were a close knit family. Now I’m out in the cold. I have faith that one day this will get better.
 

Swaggy Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea