9 Oct 2015

My Brothers and Sister

NURUL FAEZAH BINTI ABDUL AZIZ
PTM150709812



Hi everyone! I pretty sure that all of you must have a great family right? I do have too. 80% of us have a brother or sister. Siblings are like friends, but they are permanent. Usually brothers and sisters have a love-hate relationship. I believe that even though brothers or sisters constantly argue, there is a bond of leadership, love and friendship.

 I have a sweet parents, brothers and sister. My older sister named Norazzlin and we just call her “Kak Lin”. She had married for 3 years and has a cute little son named Mikha. My second sister named Shuhada and just calls her “Kak Da”. She also had married for 3 years and has a cute little daughter name Balqis. My another two sister named Nurshazwana and Norazzni  which is still single and available. My brothers named Hafizan and Hafizzi and also still not married.

When festival season such as Mubarak Eid or Aidilfitri,we gather at my parents house. My sisters from Kuala Lumpur, Port Dickson, and Bukit Tinggi had coming home to celebrate the festival together. The house is fully with laugh of kids and adult. We are happy having spent time together. We also cooperated while doing work and this make the relationship between us become closer. So we can’t wait for another festival to celebrate together happily!


 

Swaggy Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea