9 Oct 2015

My Brother and Sister

Ahmad Zulfaqar Bin Kamisran
PTM150709801
970911015543

     As usually,most people in the world having a brother and sister or one from them.But if you Do not have sibling,you will do not got a live with them.Have siblings are fun things because we grew up together and have been friends since childhood.Cause of that,we already have know about their properties. Siblings are like friends, but they are permanent. Usually brothers and sisters have a love-hate relationship. I believe that even though brothers and sisters constantly argue, there is a bond of leadership, love and friendship.

       Leadership is portrayed in each brother sister relationship. Even though parents consider a brother and sister “worst enemies” the younger sibling always looks up to the elder sibling; this is why you must always set a good example for the younger ones because studies show that siblings shape your personalities and beliefs.

Have you ever had something nice or had a favorite football team and then your younger sibling starts wanting the same thing or like the liking the same sports team? I know this has happened to me and I always call my brother a “copycat”. Then World War III erupts in my house. I’m starting to see that instead of all this arguing I can start seeing it more as a compliment, or react by being flattered rather than being angry.

Most brother sister relationships have love. Even through all the constant rivalry, arguing and competition. You know you cannot live without them. I constantly argue with my brother, but when someone else picks on him or starts arguing with him I always stand up for him. I’m the type of person that says,” Only I can make fun of him!” What can I say? I love my brother.

Sibling friendships are important because our siblings have been in our lives since the beginning of our lives. A good thing about having siblings as friends is that you can have a fight one day then wake up the next morning and nothing ever happened. It’s not like they can walk out of your life. A nice fact my grandma told me was that sibling relationships last the longest in a human’s life (other than a relationship between a parent and a child). Friends come and go but brothers and sisters are there for life. I know what you are thinking “Oh no,” but it is not that bad. Usually siblings that argue during their childhood tend to get along really well during their adult years.

For those who have siblings I know you have argued with your brother or sister. These little arguments are considered healthy and prove that there is a good relationship between the siblings. I believe that even though brothers and sisters fight most of the time, they love each other and you can’t find friends like the ones you are related to.Everyone cannot replace their place.
    

 

Swaggy Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea