9 Oct 2015

name: NADIA NABILA BT YUSAINI
id.no: PTM15079780



My bestfriend...

In our lives, we come across many people. We see new faces every day. Many of them remain anonymous, some may be acquaintances and some become our friends. Friends come and go throughout our lives and each friendship is a unique relationship. Some friends are joy to be with while others may bore us.

        
            For me, my best friend is my own cousin. Named Nurul Huda bt 
Huda and two of my friend
 Mohd Jaaffril, she is in the same age as me. Maybe because of that, we get closer easily compared to the others. We contact each other frequently. We were both exited if we met each other. We share the same hobbies. She is a tall girl, who stood at 1.54 meters. She really has a good sense of humour. Whenever I am with her, I will always laugh my head off.

        
             She lives with her family in Paka, Kemaman. Being the eldest in her family, she had the responsibility of looking after her other two younger brother and another two younger sisters.  

Huda is simple and had always lived up o her motto ‘Simple in virtue and steadfast in duty’. She always attire in baggy jeans and oversized t-shirt. She is very compassionate, always willing to lend a helping hand or give a sympathetic ear to other people’s problems. That is why, aside from my mother, I always share my problems with her.
    
           ‘No man is an island’. We all need friends. A man without friends is a lonely man. We need friends whom we can confide in and share our problems with. So, we should never ever take our friends for granted. Without friends, our lives would be boring.


 

Swaggy Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea