9 Oct 2015

Pet

NURUL FAEZAH BINTI ABDUL AZIZ
PTM150709812


Hello everyone! I’m sure in our lives some people need pets as their ‘friends’.  For me, I choose cat as my pet.  My cat named Larry Marry. It has a pair of blue round eyes. Usually, at night in the dark its eyes will blaze red. It has two pair of bright pink paws and light pink nose.  It also had white-brown  fluffy fur. 

Larry was a very smart cat as it used to know my timing for every single day. She would wake me up in the morning, a couple minutes before my alarm would sound off by licking my face. She even knew what time I came home, I noticed this when I used to hear her clawing at the door of my house with her paw.


I remember that I used to get all happy to know that she was waiting for me. Then, when I opened the door she would jump on me and start licking my hand as she was trying to tell me that she missed me so much.  She also knew what time I went to sleep because she would be waiting for me in my bed. Larry and I would always have great times together. When she got tired, she would just run to me sit on my lap and begin biting my hands as she wanted me to pet her so she can go to sleep

.

 

Swaggy Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea