9 Oct 2015

If I am A Superhero

NURUL FAEZAH BINTI ABDUL AZIZ
PTM150709812




Assalamualaikum to all.
Sometimes I had imagined being a superhero such as Superman, Spiderman, and another superhero. If I was a superhero, I want to have superb power ever. My power would be the ability to control time. With my power, I would be able to stop, reverse, slow down and speed up time whenever I pleased. People often ask, “If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?” With my power, I would actually be able to do such a thing. Having control of time would give me control of any situation, whether it involves me or not.


One of the first ways I would utilize my superpower would be to make my life easier. Another way I would use for superpower would be to help me think through tough situations. Often I am forced to make split second decision that could negatively impact me or others. Having the power to stop time would give me the ability to ponder the possible outcomes of my decision and allow me to choose the best opinion. Being able to control time would truly be an ultimate power to have


While I would personally enjoy the benefits of my superpower, I would also use it to help others. Many uncomfortable and even deadly situations could be avoided with my ability to control time. With my ability to slow down, stop and reverse time, I would be able to effortlessly forestall the accident from happening and prevent serious injuries. Therefore, having the ability to control time would be an amazing superpower to have!


 

Swaggy Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea