14 Aug 2015

Ramadhan,Syawal & Me

        
Name : Nurul Faezah Binti Abdul Aziz
ID NO : PTM150709812




        18th June 2015 was the first day of Ramadhan for this year that all muslims spent that time fasting during the daylight hours from dawn to sunset. Fasting during the month of Ramadhan is one of the five pillars of Islam.

        It is same goes to me. My family and I woke up early in the morning to take our meals before dawn and that is call “sahur”. The first sahur would be the hardest thing to do because I need to wake up early and eat. The another day,I can wake up easily because this month had discipline ourselves. In the evening,my sister and I went to the bazaar. There are many types of food that we can find in bazaar. The favourite food that we bought at the bazaar was Murtabak. After we bought the murtabak and another food,we went home and help my mother to prepare for the iftar. At the night,we perform Terawih at the prayer-house near our house. Finished Terawih,we were busy in doing our preparation for celebrating Syawal. My mother made Ketupat,Rendang and another food for “Hari Raya”. My sister and I were making cookies until late night. Then we bought our new clothes and other things before Syawal.

        At the end of the month of fasting,muslims gather in large groups to perform the prayer of Eid al-Fitr. My father went to the mosque in the first morning of Eid al-Fitri to perform “Solat Sunat Hari Raya”. After “Takbir Raya” my family gather in living room to greet and apologized each other. Then we got our “Duit Raya”! After done,we visited our grandfather and grandmother’s graves. Finished visited the graves,we were visiting our neighbor’s house. My family also greet and apologized to our neighbor. Then we enjoyed the food served with tasteful.
 

Swaggy Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea