18 Aug 2015

Ramadhan, Syawal and Me

NAME : NURAQMAR RUZKINA BINTI ABDUL RAFIYU'DDIN
ID NO : PTM150709804

            
               Assalamualaikum and hai everyone ! My name is Aqmar . I further my study at Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Kuantan in Diploma Human Resource and Management. Now I in the first semester. Today I would like to share with you an entry about my experience during Ramadhan and Syawal .


               Ramadhan is the ninth month of the Muslim Calendar. During this month, Muslim will fast from the first day of Ramadhan until the last day. On this year, I only have two days fasting with my beloved family. On the third Ramadhan untill the last month, I fasting at KPTM Kuantan.This is the first year that I'm not fastimg with my family. Challenges that I have to faced is when my class is on the Ramadhan. The weather also hot and made me felt tired easily. During Ramadhan, I always bought food from Bazaar Ramadhan that located near my college. One of my favourite, menu during Ramadhan is Murtabak. But actually, no one can beat my mom's recipe. I am also having iftar with my friends around the college and at Padang MPK Kuantan.  As a Muslim I must admit that Ramadhan is a time when Muslim learned about how to be thankful for what they have and be more patient. Before I go with my second story, I want to share with you a poem.


Ramadhan, here you are with us again
The month of bleesing, the month brings good and bad Muslim together
Ramadhan, the lessons you taught us will never forgetten
Ramadhan, we look forward to seeing you in a fettle


            
This the view before Iftar at Padang MPK Kuantan.


               Syawal is the month where all Muslim over the world celebrated Eid Mubarak. It was like a symbol of achievement after fasting for a month during Ramadhan. In Malaysia, we called it as Hari Raya. On 17th July 2015 is the first day of Syawal. I celebrated with my family at Mersing, Johor. My mom cooked our usuall menu during Hari Raya such as curry chicken, lemang, ketupat, rendang and daging masak kampung. But the most delicious and being a favourite is curry chicken. Our theme colour for this year is red. On the first day, me and my family visiting other relatives families around Mersing. Meanwhile, on the second day, our other relatives came to our house. They came from Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur, and Pahang. I'm happy because our big family can being together during Hari Raya. Not like usuall they always busy with work and school. This year was different because they came to my house, not like the past year where we must go to my uncle house that located at Kuala Lipis, Pahang. In my opinion, Syawal is the great month to celebrated with our family. Why don't you spend your time during this month to be with your family and relatives. Forget all about your work and school for a while, than you can know what is 'Hari Raya' actually means. Syawal also the time for us to seek for a forgiveness. We must forgiving each other, so our relationship can be continued forever. Before I pen off, I want to share with you a poem about Eid Mubarak.


Our Eid has come,
To bring us peace and love.
We muslim came together
Share our care and believe


Happy Eid Mubarak guys :)


 

Swaggy Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea