18 Aug 2015

Ramadhan Syawal and me

  • Name: nadia nabila yusaini
  • No id: 150709780


         I would like to share a short story that I wrote for my blog about Ramadhan Syawal and Me. Ramadhan is the ninth month of muslim calendar. The month for all muslim have to fasting. As we know this year of Ramadhan's was date on 18th June 2015 on the first day of Ramadhan, I have to woke up early in the morning for sahur. I'm so happy because my family and I were gathering together for sahur. Then, we broke our fasting at 7.30 p.m. when azan maghrib was heard. I had ate a lots of food. After that, we get ready for tarawih prayer. The next day, on 20th June 2015 I was registered at KPTM Kuantan for continued my study in Diploma Human Resources. I was join the orientation with my new friend from the other country as the programmed for student semester 1. It was tested day for me to orientation on fasting month because I had to do some activities without eating and drinking while through the hot day.
       
           The day by day, I was fasting for 14 days. While I was studying, I had a called from my mom. She told to me that my grandma was on emergency warded because of her cancer. I quickly met the hostel warden for excused to stay at home for a few days. The time too fast. On 13th July 2015 a week before we celebrated Eid Mubarak, my grandma was passed way. It was bad memories for me.

Memories with grandma that  I will never forget. 

One day, everyone will passed away and leave this world.

           Every year, after one month of fasting. Muslim celebrate Hari Raya Puasa which falls in the month of Syawal. All muslims celebrate the day with the great joy. In the morning, I go to the mosque to pray. Then returning home, I enjoy a lots of delicious, variety and mouth watering food. Such as lemang, ketupat which must to go on with rendang. Hari Raya was interesting event because all of the mistake and hatred were been forgive and forget.


I wish all of you Selamat Hari Raya !




 

Swaggy Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea